Zanin Alma Palace Tibidabo
Luxurious and sublime suite residence in the heart of Barcelona with outstanding views to Tibidabo mountain.
- Airport Meet & Greet
- Island Luxury Guide Book
This suite offers, through its spectacular modernista semicircular stained glass window with flower decorations, magnificent views of the Convent of Pompeii and Tibidabo mountain. Elements manufactured in corian and retroilluminated with designs inspired in ornamental features of the building allow the fusion of the contemporary with the antique. The living room has a spectacular home cinema screen and its ceiling displays elegant high relief sprays of flowers in the modernista style. Contemporary bathrooms and closets are tailor-made in corian. Both beds are dressed with Egyptian cotton sheets and have large scale photographs showing architectural details of the building as headboards. The ceilings of the bedrooms are in the modernista style with high relief decorations. One bedroom has a balcony with trencadís decoration surface (bits of white-glazed ceramics) and the other has a bathtub with chromotherapy. Modern and contemporary furniture by Warren Platner, Eero Saarinen, Knoll International, Philippe Starck, Ron Arad, Antonio Citterio and Established & Sons amongst others.
- Located in the heart of Barcelona between to Passeig de Gracia and Diagonal
- 5 min walking shopping area Passeig de Gracia / Diagonal
- 5 min walking city center
- 20 min driving Barcelona International Airport
- Parking 24h
- Animal friendly
- Personal Assistant
- Free access to our Private Spa
- Modernista semicircular stained glass window
- Open living room with stunning view to Tibidabo mountain
- Total bedrooms: 2
- Total bathrooms: 2
- BR1: (king) with ensuite bathroom (shower + bathtub).
- BR2: (two singles) with ensuite bathroom (shower).
- Private Spa on the rooftop with incredible views over Barcelona city
- Massage room
- Chillout areas
- Landscapre terrace